Interior space is versatile with a combinations of drawers and door options based on the width of the cabinet, (Width choices: 36” 48” 59” 72”) Cabinets are constructed with premium hardwood plywood cores with solid wood braces and brackets. Both series offer four finish colors. North American White Oak is used for colors: Coffee Oak & Latte Oak, while the Glossy White color is applied over Birch and Poplar veneers. An innovative new color: Ash Grey is created with a veneer derived from multiple post-use and new sources, commonly referred to engineered woods. Engineered wood veneers are comprised of reclaimed and cast-off woods, as well as new wood from rapidly growing, renewable species. In addition to the merits of its inherent green story, customers enjoy the consistency of pattern, wood grain and color. Two premium features include a component with electrical and USB outlets and a solid bamboo drawer organizer. Columbia & Mercer Island also features a custom sized composite countertops with integrated basins. These countertops are offered in two colors: Glossy White with a soft matte finish and Dark Grey with a glossy finish. Columbia has a striking metal base with storage shelves, while Mercer Island is a wall mounted, floating cabinet. The standard metal finish is Brushed Nickel with options for premium Radiant Gold or Matte Black colors.
- Four doors & three drawers.
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- Brushed Nickel finish drawer pulls are standard and ship with the cabinet.
- Soft-close, undermount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges O
- ne solid Bamboo in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Mercer Island 72'' Double Vanity